There are numerous of factors that causes problem in the pregnancy in one’s life after miscarriage at higher risk, in which some factors you can change but other you can’t.
- Major factor is when you get older more than of age 35 rapidly the risk continues to increase.
- Abnormalities in Uterus.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Chances of getting problems with your next pregnancy terms to be relatively slim.
- Drinking alcohol, smoking per week is one of the major problems.
- The problem of risk arises if there is any surgery in uterus done previously.
- For the women’s who have gone through the miscarriage there is no One size fits all for the solution of managing grief. However, some start trying to conceive again. However, some take years or months to overcome from this situation.
It is very unknown or unclear that whether the fertility increases after miscarriage or not. If women conceive just after a miscarriage there are fewer chances to get in trouble. However, if women wait for so long there are more chances of getting miscarriage again.
Also, the pregnancy cannot replace the loss pregnancy but can always help you to focus on your attention again. As there are many reasons for the miscarriage for Example if there are any medical complication with the miscarriage, then always needs to be discussed with the health care provider first in order to avoid any further complications. After miscarriage always takes precaution avoid different kinds of infections like sexually transmitted infections, and listeriosis. No one knows that how it happens, many of them can experience different intense feelings of grief, sadness. In general, women’s feel numb at first but go on to experience a variety of feelings later on.
In the end, one should wait until there are feelings in both physically and emotionally ready but there’s no reason to wait longer once you get the go-ahead from your doctor if there are any medical complication at first sight.