Public Services and Procurement Canada Hiring Project Management Administrator
Basics of the Job
The Public Services and Procurement Canada is inviting eligible candidates for the post of Project Management Administrator. They are willing to a offer a positive and friendly work environment with a good and appreciable salary.
Public Services and Procurement Canada assists the Government of Canada to serve and help the Canadians in improving their lifestyles. They help by providing excellent customer service, motivating and innovating services such as building management, banking and may more to the government of Canada and other agencies.
Area of operation
- Calgary (Alberta), Edmonton (Alberta), Winnipeg (Manitoba), Regina (Saskatchewan)
- $51,538 to $57,643
Job offering organisation
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
- A secondary school diploma degree is a must criteria
- The candidate is required to have an experience in operating SAP software. This is required as you will have to deal with purchasing orders, service entry data sheet and further with goods receipts.
- An experience with application of financial policies and procedures of different services is needed
- A good knowledge and experience with word processing excel sheets and email applications.
- The candidate is also expected to have experience in giving valuable advice in different administrative procedures.
Other qualifications are also needed and these will be an addition to the above essential ones. Different Asset qualifications like knowledge of using different system modules are needed. You can check the full details on the official website.
Some more essentials for the job
- English is a must
- Financial processes related to order purchases, invoicing and billing, and further debit/credit accounting
- Prioritization of important matters ,Organising events, and time management practices and strategies
- Report analysis of work done and financial data of different projects and reconciliation
The candidates are expected to have different competencies such as respect for the work place, innovative thinking, respecting people and maintaining integrity and many more.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates who fulfil the above written criteria, can apply online on the official website. No offline or other way of application will be accepted.
Last Date to Apply
- 26 April 2020